We currently have an open position for a Training & Development Administrator. This position will be located in Latham. If you know someone who you think would be a great addition to our organization and they meet the qualifications listed below, please refer them! Qualified candidates should forward their resume to my attention at hr@springboardSE.org.
Credit.org and Springboard Solutions, including temporary employees, may apply for this position. You are encouraged to apply if you feel you meet the requirements of the position. If you are interested and would like to be considered for the following position, please read the description below and send your resume to my attention at hr@springboardSE.org.
Current Springboard CDFI employees are eligible to apply providing you have worked in your current position for a minimum of six consecutive months, received a “Successful” or higher rating on your most recent performance review, and are not on a current disciplinary warning. Temporary employees are eligible to apply providing temp hours are exhausted. If you are interested and would like to be considered for the following position, please read the description below, complete an Internal Transfer Request Form (located on the ADP Portal) and have your manager sign it. Submit the Internal Transfer Request Form, along with your resume, to my attention at hr@springboardSE.org.
Based in Latham, CA
The Training & Development Administrator is responsible for supporting designing and delivering the Springboard CDFI internal and external training and development efforts. The training relates to the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees’ skills. This position is also responsible for developing and delivering technical skills and management training programs in order to maintain a motivated and skilled workforce. This will also include development and delivery of learning tools for the Nationwide Mortgage Collaborative program’s participating Counseling Agencies and assisting with the maintenance/development of policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience. Minimum High School Diploma with a minimum of 5 years of mortgage lending experience. Recent experience using the Encompass loan origination system highly preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct development and training experience.
- Excellent quantitative skills and attention to detail; advance computing skills using Microsoft Word, Excel. Outlook, Power Point and e-mail and internet applications.
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in presentation software such as PowerPoint and the technical skills necessary to prepare and deliver effective presentations to diverse groups at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to synthesize complex and diverse information; ability to read, analyze and interpret complex information, instructions and data.
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills; proven capacity to listen and consider diverse ideas and opinions and to make recommendations based on a combination of factors and information; ability to solve problems in a timely manner and deal with a variety of variables to arrive at solutions when no defined set of guidelines may exist, exhibit accurate judgment and common sense qualities.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks with demonstrated organizational skills, balance priorities and work under pressure, experience developing organizational processes and systems; ability to think critically, be an effective problem solver, quick thinker, and self-starter, possessing a positive, can-do attitude to positively motivate others.
- Acknowledged skills to allocate resources, conduct staff planning, facilitate solutions and improve processes. Verified ability to provide regular performance feedback, develop staff skills and encourage professional growth.
- Possesses social and professional skills to develop and maintain positive relationships. Ability to adapt well in a constantly changing environment; flexible and non-judgmental.
- Proficient in conflict resolution. Possesses the ability to listen, facilitate and mediate. Displays willingness to accept new challenges and opportunities as a key to personal and professional growth.
- Identifies training and development needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers.
- Manages, designs, develops and facilitates training and development programs based on company program’s and the individual’s needs.
- Administers, tracks and communicates via reports onboarding training and support of participating real estate agents and public agencies.
- Works in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory and relevant to Springboard CDFI.
- Devises individual and/or group learning plans and produces training materials for in-house and external (web-based) courses.
- Evaluates and researches outside training and development sources/programs to determine usefulness to Springboard CDFI program; recommends purchase/utilization of such when necessary.
- Supports, tracks and/or records program training efficacy including employee test scores (where applicable), participation training certification and course guidelines.
- Monitors and reviews the progress of trainees by using questionnaires and through discussions with managers.
- Amends and revises programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment.
- Assists managers and participating counseling agencies to solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Keeps up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Works closely with the internal and external system development teams to identify system requirements and enhancements and uses information technology to produce training materials and manuals.
- Ensures training program and processes meet Springboard CDFI policies and procedures.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of operational policies and procedures and assists with the development of policy and procedure development.
- Maintains an understanding of e-learning techniques.
- Works with Springboard SE Human Resources on the review of developed training programs and delivery methodologies.
- Assists and performs other duties as assigned.
- May require travel (estimate 10% to 20%).
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- The individual is required to regularly sit at a computer and enter data for extended periods of time.
- The individual is required to listen and talk to individuals and before groups in the performance of the job.
- The individual is regularly called upon to deal with stressful situations and a high work volume.
- The individual is regularly required to stand, walk and drive for extended periods of time.
- The individual is occasionally required to bend, stretch and use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls and to reach with hands and arms.
- The individual is occasionally required to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Position requires some travel and scheduling flexibility.