We currently have an open position for a Sr. Project Manager. This position will be located in Latham. If you know someone who you think would be a great addition to our organization and they meet the qualifications listed below, please refer them! Qualified candidates should forward their resume to my attention at hr@springboardSE.org.
Credit.org and Springboard Solutions, including temporary employees, may apply for this position. You are encouraged to apply if you feel you meet the requirements of the position. If you are interested and would like to be considered for the following position, please read the description below and send your resume to my attention at hr@springboardSE.org.
Current Springboard CDFI employees are eligible to apply providing you have worked in your current position for a minimum of six consecutive months, received a “Successful” or higher rating on your most recent performance review, and are not on a current disciplinary warning. Temporary employees are eligible to apply providing temp hours are exhausted. If you are interested and would like to be considered for the following position, please read the description below, complete an Internal Transfer Request Form (located on the ADP Portal) and have your manager sign it. Submit the Internal Transfer Request Form, along with your resume, to my attention at hr@springboardSE.org.
Based in Latham, CA
Responsible for the planning, management, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of specific projects or initiatives within given deadlines ensuring consistency with company strategy and goals. Leads and participates in the development of project scopes, business requirements, policy and procedure changes/documentation, plans, action items and coordinates with the team and/or stakeholders in order to deliver projects/initiatives according to plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; professional designations are a plus; minimum of 5 years of project experience required. Recent experience using the Encompass loan origination system is required; knowledge of mortgage lending operations/processes.
- Experience working with and drafting requirements for business processes and system application and changes.
- Market awareness of competitive conditions throughout the United States; experience with all components of a project lifecycle such as requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies and deployment.
- Results driven, goal oriented and willingness to take ownership and accept accountability; strong analytical and problem-solving skills; able to identify, analyze and resolve issues, attention to detail.
- Ability to lead change management efforts and to resolve conflicting situations while influencing and leading others; excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external business partners.
- Effective in cultivating strong business relationships, able to identify potential obstacles and find common ground for pursuing business opportunities; ability to exercise independent judgment and make sound business decisions effectively.
- High degree of personal organization and time management skills; ability to multi-task under tight timeline constraints, including ability to prioritize and perform successfully in a fast paced environment.
- Computer requirements include the ability to utilize Microsoft Windows platforms as well as Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, & Encompass Loan Origination System. MS Project is a plus; experience with servicing and/or origination platforms/systems.
- Must display willingness to be flexible enough to meet the company’s changing business environment.
- Ability to work independently and effectively work with others in a team environment.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and leadership in developing project objectives and timelines. requirements.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and ensures completion of detailed schedules from initiation to delivery and informs management of any deviations.
- Functions as a liaison between business, IT and Vendors to assist with and/or develop project scope, plans & deliverables utilizing the project concepts.
- Facilitates and participates in meetings and assists with the analysis and preparation of business requirements and procedures.
- Defines, organizes and manages the day-to-day operational aspects of the project, communication, resource, schedules, issues management, change management and prepares status reporting.
- Functions as a single point of contact for assigned projects/initiatives for project staff, end users and management.
- Delegates project assignments to project teams or individual team members (subject matter experts) along with setting and continuing to manage project expectations.
- Positively motivates and influences team members to put in all their efforts to accomplish the given task successfully; reviews deliverables prepared by the team to ensure completeness prior to reporting results.
- Provides system administration of Encompass loan origination system and working with 3rd party vendors in support of Encompass functions; interacts with business to capture requirements for Encompass operations and enhancements.
- Assists with Encompass system business analysis and administration that may include configuration, customization, not limited to creating templates, tasks, custom fields, documents, data entry forms, managing roles and permissions.
- Trains business on new Encompass features and test new releases and updates.
- Applies leadership skills to handle progressively complex and diverse responsibilities along with identifying and communicating risks and possible solutions.
- Maintains project management tracking and reporting.
- Supports and contributes to achieving company and departmental goals and objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned and requested as necessary.
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- The individual is required to regularly sit at a computer and enter data for extended periods of time.
- The individual is required to listen and talk to individuals and before groups in the performance of the job.
- The individual is regularly called upon to deal with stressful situations and a high work volume.
- The individual is regularly required to stand, walk and drive for extended periods of time.
- The individual is occasionally required to bend, stretch and use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls and to reach with hands and arms.
- The individual is occasionally required to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Position requires some travel and scheduling flexibility.
- Physical requirements may include lifting and carrying of small office equipment, boxes of paper and supplies, etc.