Join Us at an Own Event Near You!
One of the best ways to get started on the path to homeownership is to attend an Own Event. At the Own Event you’ll get the information, resources and motivation you need to succeed!
Participation in the Own Event is free and here’s what to expect:
- Learn six strategies that improve chances of getting your purchase offer accepted in today’s tough real estate market.
- Understand the home buying timeline and role of key players like housing counselors, real estate agents, loan officers, appraisers, home inspectors, title, and settlement officers.
- Find out how to qualify for a home loan under the best rates and terms available.
- Learn five insider techniques for building a mortgage-ready credit profile quickly.
- Hear real-life testimonials from successful recent first-time home buyers.
- All attendees will receive a customized home-buying action plan including an initial estimate of buying power and program eligibility.
- Learn how government programs provide down payment assistance, help with closing costs, and boost home buying powers.
- Receive a certificate of completion from a HUD-approved housing counseling agency required by most home buyer assistance program.
2017 Own Event Schedule
|Orange County, CA||July 29, 2017||www.OwnOC.org|
|Los Angeles, CA||August 12, 2017||www.OwnLA.org|
|San Diego, CA||August 26, 2017||www.OwnSD.org|
|Orange County, CA||September 9, 2017||www.OwnOC.org|
|Miami, FL||September 16, 2017||www.OwnMiami.org|
|Inland Empire, CA||September 30, 2017||www.OwnIE.org|
|Los Angeles, CA||October 14, 2017||www.OwnLA.org|
|Bakersfield, CA||October 21, 2017||www.OwnKern.org|
|Los Angeles, CA||November 18, 2017||www.OwnLA.org|
|San Diego, CA||December 2, 2017||www.OwnSD.org|
|Miami, FL||December 9, 2017||www.OwnMiami.org|
|InlandEmpire, CA||December 16, 2017||www.OwnIE.org|
|Fresno, CA||January 18, 2018||www.OwnFresno.org|