The Springboard Home Loans Marketplace is saving home buyers hundreds per month!
You’re considering buying your first home. You could pay a standard loan amount every month for a house or you could pay a lower amount for the same exact house. So, why do so many people end up paying so much more?Banks provide special loans to people who are:
- 1st time home buyers or never purchased a home
- At various income levels
- Lost a home or haven’t owned a home in 3 years
- Experienced deployment, divorce, or death of a spouse
To obtain one of these special loans you would have to go to a lender or bank one at a time, but not anymore.
What to expect when you work with Springboard Home Loans:
- An honest assessment of your financial situation
- A range of loan options selected to meet your needs
- Access to a marketplace designed specifically for first-time home buyers
- A team of experts who are committed to helping you succeed