Join the Team
BECOME A SPRINGBOARD COMMUNITY MORTGAGE BANKER
Now Hiring: San Diego | Los Angeles | Inland Empire | Orlando | Dallas
About Springboard Home Loans
Springboard Home Loans works to bridge the wealth gap in America by providing access to low-cost mortgage capital with a special focus on first-time home buyers, people of color, and rural communities.
Springboard is a unique, not-for-profit mortgage company dedicated to supporting mortgage professionals who share our vision with best-in-class mortgage products, creative marketing and outreach strategies, and top-notch back-office support designed to work together to build a meaningful and profitable loan origination business.
Becoming a Springboard Community Mortgage Banker
By moving your mortgage origination business to Springboard Home Loans you will find a lender that understands and supports your passion for helping individuals and families achieve the dream of home ownership while building a profitable mortgage business.
What We Offer Our Mortgage Bankers
Loan Programs and Products
- Direct lender with in-house processing, underwriting and funding.
- All conventional, FHA, VA and USDA products, plus a growing list of CRA portfolio products.
- In-house DPA programs and approved with most local Community Seconds programs
Marketing and Outreach Tools
- Profile on our dynamic and resource-rich consumer website
- Participate in regional Own Events where you will meet motivated and qualified homebuyers
- We’ll help you establish and strengthen your relationships with real estate agents in your market through our Realtor Lunch and Learn Workshops
Compensation and Benefits
- Commission structure that meets or exceeds industry standards with no cap on earnings – call for details
- Company-sponsored health, dental and vision coverage
- Company-issued laptop
- Deferred compensation plan with company match
- Optional life and accident insurance
- This is an exempt position so you’ll set your own schedule
Please submit all inquiries through our confidential form – we’re looking forward to answering all your questions!