Join the Team
BECOME A SPRINGBOARD HOME LOAN COACH
Now Hiring: San Diego | Los Angeles | Inland Empire | Orlando | Dallas
About Springboard Home Loans
Springboard Home Loans works to bridge the wealth gap in America by providing access to low-cost mortgage capital with a special focus on first-time home buyers, people of color, and rural communities.
Springboard is a unique, not-for-profit mortgage company dedicated to supporting mortgage professionals who share our vision with best-in-class mortgage products, creative marketing and outreach strategies, and top-notch back-office support designed to work together to build a meaningful and profitable loan origination business.
Becoming a Springboard Home Loan Coach
By moving your mortgage origination business to Springboard Home Loans you will find a lender that understands and supports your passion for helping individuals and families achieve the dream of home ownership while building a profitable mortgage business.
What We Offer Our Coaches
Loan Programs and Products
- Direct lender with in-house processing, underwriting and funding.
- All conventional, FHA, VA and USDA products, plus a growing list of CRA portfolio products.
- In-house DPA programs and approved with most local Community Seconds programs
Marketing and Outreach Tools
- Profile on our dynamic and resource-rich consumer website
- Participate in regional Own Events where you will meet motivated and qualified homebuyers
- We’ll help you establish and strengthen your relationships with real estate agents in your market through our Realtor Lunch and Learn Workshops
Compensation and Benefits
- Commission structure that meets or exceeds industry standards with no cap on earnings – call for details
- Company-paid health, dental and vision coverage
- Monthly automobile allowance
- Company-issued laptop and mobile phone
- Deferred compensation plan with company match
- Optional life and accident insurance
- This is an exempt position so you’ll set your own schedule and you can work from home or in the field but you’ll always have access to one of our regional offices to meet with clients and your support team
To view the complete list of Loan programs & products, Marketing & Outreach Tools, and Compensation & Benefits, please view our Home Loan Coach presentation.
Please submit all inquiries through our confidential form – we’re looking forward to answering all your questions!